Friday, March 13, 2020

ZK2020 and COVID-19 Concerns

We are closely monitoring the situation and evaluating options should changes need to be made for the ZK2020 event, but at this point it is too far out in the future to know if the event will be impacted.

We understand that travel plans and your health are a deeply personal decision.  If you wish to cancel your retreat spot now  the same cancellation policy is in effect. 

We will continue to communicate any changes as the situation unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment